Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heather in Times Square With Friends

Hello again! I've decided to go ahead and just post some of my fave photos I've collected with my new Canon PowerShot.

In this picture, I'm hanging out with my BFF's from Abilene Christian University. They came to New York June 17th - 20th, because of a seriously special occasion - The New Kids on the Block concert at Radio City Music Hall. Yippee.

You should know that Missy (the gal on the bottom left) practically forced me to go. And I went, kicking and screaming.

But before we made our way to RCMH, we detoured through Times Square and caught this fabulous little photo with my new Canon PowerShot. Look at the richness in color!

I love this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment