Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Grand Central Windows

There are two things I absolutely love about Grand Central Terminal - the ceilings and the windows. And behind these particular windows, you will find catwalks or walkways. I still haven't figured out how to get to them, but someday I plan on venturing up that way.

Now, the thing I do not like about Grand Central Terminal - the people. Not the TYPE of people, mind you. But the AMOUNT of people! You cannot cross the main concourse without bumping into someone and knocking your purse off your shoulder. Ugh. It can sometimes be a bit too much for this NYC-transplant. Originally from Houston, I work to maintain my Southern Charm through the dodging of all the people. Admittedly, it's a battle. But I do prevail. I just bump into them now with a smile!

Alas. When things get a little too hectic, I simply look up at the windows. So peaceful. And I love how my Canon PowerShot captured them. It's as if the Heaven's are peeking inside.

Thanks Canon for this beautiful image.

No comments:

Post a Comment