Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Dog In Despair

Look what I spotted while strolling through Hudson River Park today...

Sure, I could have posted the pics I took of the boats sailing by, the people tanning under the sun, or even the Statue of Liberty. But, when I saw this desperate little dog, I just knew he had to be my next post.

The eyes say it all: "Sure, put a stinky foot in my face because I'm a dog." Poor baby. I wouldn't want that calloused thing in my face either.

But leave it to my awesomely orange Canon PowerShot to capture this little doggy's expression with amazing clarity. Thanks, Canon!

No comments:

Post a Comment