Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Church of Canon PowerShot

Through the hustle and bustle that is Noho, you will find this little sanctuary of peace. Grace Church.

I know how exhausting all the shopping can be. And how tough it is to dodge all those people on the street all day. Tourists, hmph. It can mentally and physically wear you down!

But if your travels take you into the Noho neighborhood, just know there is a place you can go to escape from it all. A place where you can pray for the oil spill, or simply pray for your feet to stop throbbing. It doesn't matter. The doors are open to everyone.

And I have to give props to my little, orange Canon Power Shot for its amazing skills at image capturing. The clarity, the brightness!

I have found a new religion in the Church of Canon PowerShot. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment