Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Friday, June 25, 2010

An Afternoon At Citifield

Went to Citifield today to cheer on the Mets!

It was good times, of course. Especially since we were invited to the Fox & Friends Fan Picnic, which we eagerly attended. Free food. Free beer. Free pics with our fave Fox & Friends stars. It was well worth the train ride into Queens.

But while we were there, I couldn't help but notice how many planes flew closely overhead. I counted at least ten while we were in our seats, so I captured one for ya. This one had already climbed pretty high by the time I got to it, but most of them seemed close enough to touch!

Anyway, if you're wondering how a Houston gal can stand cheering for a NY team... let me explain. It's quite simple, really. I have to have a Home team. What can I say, I like to cheer! So even though my heart belongs to the ASTROS, I still like to support the teams of my new home - NYC. So, GO METS!!!

Admittedly, I still choke a little when I say this, but... "Go... Yankees." Come on, do you blame me? They have the highest payroll in the league! Not that the Mets payroll is much less, but...

At least I had my Canon PowerShot to distract me from all that nonsense.

Oh, and in case you were wondering. Tonight, the Mets beat the Twins, 5-2. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment