Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Look, Up In The Sky!

As promised, last week I ventured to the Top of the Rock! That's 30 Rock here in NYC. And the entire experience was so much better than climbing to the top of the Empire State Building. I've always been told that is true, but I needed to see it for myself.

The biggest difference is that you can see Central Park from Top of the Rock. And, it's gorgeous! I'll have to post that picture later. Or, maybe I'll post the picture of the Empire State Building that I took?

My only qualm with posting those pics is the amount of haze that was in the air that day. Very smoggy. Oh well. Just gives me another reason to go back.

It wasn't smoggy, however, when I pointed the camera Up! The sky was gorgeous and clear up there. Oh, and look what I found looking up into the sky, as well? An antenna of some sort. Very cool.

And my little Canon PowerShot absorbed the sun without any problems. And that, my friends, is pretty cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment