Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Flag Dance...

Hi peeps! I know I haven't posted in a while, but July was quite a crazy month. Needless to say, I missed my little orange PowerShot. And I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

But while walking to the 1 Train yesterday, I saw these three flags dancing in the wind. It was quite lovely, so I quickly snapped their picture and then boarded the train.

It's the only shot I took, but I think it turned out quite well. And my PowerShot captured such vivid color from the flags. Look at that red!

Alas, I plan on flexing my photography muscles a little more this month, so y'all be on the lookout for some new posts.

In the meantime, be well and stay cool this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment