Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Monday, July 5, 2010

I Spy With My Little Eye... Something Green

So we did stop by the Aquarium while we were in Mystic. And while we were there, we spotted the biggest friggin' froggy we have ever seen! He was just floating on top of the water, hidden among the leaves and lily pads.

He might not be too well hidden for our eyes, but to the many delicious-looking dragonflies that flitted by, I'm not so sure. They were dancing so close to his head, I was on pins and needles, ready for him to strike! Unfortunately, it never happened, but that may be for the best. Because this little froggy looks like he could stand to miss a meal or two. A froggy diet, so to speak.

Anyway, thanks to my wonderful Canon PowerShot, we also captured some great photos of the largest sea lion we've ever seen, and of an adorable penguin. But of all the animal pictures, this one turned out to be my favorite. So, I share it with you.

Thanks, Canon, for helping me to capture all that green in all its luscious beauty! Your pictures make me feel very hoppy. Get it? Hoppy? Okay, I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment