Hi!

My name is Heather and I recently bought a new Canon PowerShot.

Is it wrong for me to admit my love for this camera so soon in the relationship? Perhaps its the 14.1 hard-working megapixels that have me swooning? Or, its amazing color absorption that has my heart going pitter-patter? Or maybe, just maybe, it's the sleek, stylish design that has me carrying it around the city of Manhattan all day long? Then again, maybe all my heart needed was a little camera that came in orange?

Sigh.

Whatever it is, I love this camera. And I love the images it snaps as I wander around NYC and beyond. I hope you enjoy them, too.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A View From Central Park


While I was strolling through Central Park last week, I glanced towards the heavens and spotted this amazing building poking through.

I have no idea what building it is, but it appears to be very Grand. Probably not a building that would allow me and my little PowerShot to loiter its property, snapping photos... but that's okay. It's probably more amazing from afar anyway. At least, that's what I'll keep telling myself. :-)

Central Park is an amazing escape from the city, tho. You can ride your bike, take a carriage or rickshaw, or just walk it, like I did. You'll find softball games, canoes, festivals, concerts, and more!

It's like finding serenity in such a hellacious city. And I was able to capture one of its most magnificent shots with my little Canon PowerShot. And that, my friends, is GRAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment